Menu / Price List
Inshore Fishing Charter within 5 miles from shore
Inshore -1/2 Day -4 Hours
Our half day inshore trips are very productive. There are a lot of species to catch inshore, depending on time of year. Ask the Captain what’s available to target. These trips consist of trolling the oceanfront targeting species such as spanish mackerel, ribbonfish, cobia and red drum.
Inshore -3/4 Day- 6 Hours
The 3/4 day inshore trip gives you a couple more hours to get around and catch more fish. Time flies when your fishing the inshore trips. These trips consist of trolling the oceanfront targeting species such as spanish mackerel, ribbonfish, cobia and red drum.
Inshore- Full Day- 8 Hours
Inshore fishing at its best – 8 hours gives you the time to fill the box with many species. So many inshore fish to catch & the full day trip includes a whole lot of fishing. Make sure you bring some snacks. These trips consist of trolling the oceanfront targeting species such as spanish mackerel, ribbonfish, cobia and red drum.
Enjoy 2 hours of cruising the ocean front. The evening troll can be nice & relaxing. Bring some drinks and some dinner, kick back and enjoy the ride.
Nearshore Fishing Charter 5-20 Miles From Shore
Great fishing from the oceanfront out 20 miles
Nearshore -3/4 Day- 6 Hours
The nearshore trips can be adventurous. Again, so many species to catch and sometimes some surprises. Ask the Captain what’s available to target depending on time of the year.
Nearshore -Full Day -8 Hours
8 Hours of nearshore fun. With 8 hours of non-stop fishing, you will get some serious action on this one. Ask the Captain what’s available to target depending on time of the year.
30 Miles+ and an ocean full of adventure
Full Day / 12 Hour Trip
Offshore fishing can be amazing. So many species in the deep blue with trolling, wreck fishing, deep dropping and for 12 hours! Offshore trips are great – bring snacks & beverages. No delivery services offshore.
Black Sea Bass $1600.00
Deep drop offshore $2900.00
We reserve the right to cancel & reschedule in the event of bad weather.
Included in the trip:
- Rods and reels
- Bait and tackle
- Fishing licenses
- Ice for the fish
(Rates do not include 20% tip for mate)
- All rates are for trips up to 6 passengers. Cash is preferred as a 5% credit card processing fee applied to all credit card transactions.
- Price may not include fuel surcharge as prices of fuel vary. The Captain will give notice of pricing differences if needed.
- Deposits – 10% of trip rate.
- Rescheduling and Refunds – You can reschedule or cancel your trip up to 7 days in advance and still receive your deposit refunded in full. Refunds will not be awarded if the trip is cancelled less than 7 days of your scheduled trip. If for some reason the Captain has to cancel the trip because of unforeseen circumstances, such as bad weather or mechanical issues, you may reschedule a trip or your deposit will be refunded in full. Weather cancellations are totally at the discretion of the Captain.
- Payment- The remainder of the trip is due in full the day of the trip. Cash, check or credit card payments are accepted. There will be a 5% processing fee for all credit card transactions.
- Fish cleaning is available at the dock for an additional cost.
Call 757-752-0910 to book a trip